InnovationAdapt to constantly changing demands in today’s Biopharm environment and lead new initiatives.
QualityBe actively engaged in and operate at the highest scientific, legal and compliance standards.
AccuracyEnsure necessary review steps for flawless deliverables in medical content, writing and design.
EfficiencySharpen the pencil, expedite the process.
Jennifer Keysor, MBA - Executive Director
Education Module Development, Medical Writing / Editing
Medical Writing and Medical Communications (20+ years Experience):
• Clinical Presentations Specialist: Supervise team of digital media subcontractors
• Medical Writing: Editing/Proofreading medical journals/medical content and MSL collateral according to AMA guidelines.
• Marketing strategy, corporate identity, marketing plans
• Clinical presentations, medical liaison training modules, recruitment materials development
• Fact checking, annotations, referencing, legal regulatory binders
• Development and management of international physician/nurse medical education CE programs
• Global content editor for physician/patient intranet (web) communications platform
• Produced training modules for healthcare professionals and presentations for investor/advisory board meetings
Clients include: Amgen, Allergan, Baxter Bioscience, Janssen Pharmaceutica, Novartis, Roche Laboratories, Shire and others.
- Surfmedia provides quality resources to support your team in delivering medical content deliverables to your HCP audiences.
- We combine medical content expertise and robust design experience to ensure precise execution of well-designed, targeted deliverables.
- Our efficient organization customizes teams to match the project task:
- We can scale up or down easily, thus reducing expensive overhead costs associated with larger agencies.
- We achieve our client’s objectives through our knowledge, resources, attention to detail, accessibility and hard work.
• Ad Board Content and Meeting Planning
• Booth Interactive Kiosks and Signage
• CD-ROM/DVD Design, programming and duplication
• Collateral Materials (Brochures, BRCs, Reference Guides)
• Competitive Intelligence Reports
• Congress Poster Writing and Design
• Data Summaries and Reference Annotation
• Educational Course Development and Instruction
• Event Management and Technical Production
• Graphic and Web Design
• KOL Identification and Support
• Live Symposia Development
• Manuscript Development and Journal Submissions
• Mechanism of Action Illustrations, Schematics
• Medical Liaison Slide Decks
• Newsletters – Press and Internet
• Printing and Fulfillment Management
• Publication Planning and Gap Analysis
• Speakers Training Bureaus and Slide Kits
• Technical Writing and Training Manuals
• Video Production and Editing
• Webinars and Internet Meetings